A Friend Encouraged Me Here!

She has a blog here and she has become one of my friends as well.  Her husband had a book made for her for Mother's Day which contained all her blog posts for last year.  It was wonderful and it helped me to see that we blog because we love what we are doing.  We love being wives and mothers.   We enjoy taking care of our homes and fellow-shipping with others about it.  I have decided I don't care what others may think I am going to be stopping here more often and sharing my days which are really His days.  
Growing in Grace Col 1:10
Thank you Amber Shoemaker    http://thegooberfamily.blogspot.com/  

Comments

  1. You're so very welcome! I'm glad I got to share my love of blogging with you. I'm looking forward to more of your posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts