Photo: Fishing  and wow they are some big bass.  With Melissa Gardner Frank Gardner and Matthew PetersenWhat a wonderful day full of surprises.  Three special friends came to visit and spent the day.  We started with lunch and had a wonderful Mexican food feast for dinner.  A Good Friday I won't forget.  Some of the guys went fishing down the road and they caught a few really big bass.  Matthew used his new pole and caught two of the biggest.  I was so surprised when they walked in the door.  I was able to finish Lindajoy's dress for Easter tomorrow and Matthew's new suit know fits him.  I am planning on wearing a Spanish dress my friend Osiris gave me, it had belonged to her grandmother.  It was a very special gift and I feel blessed to have received it.  David worked most of the day getting hogs he had to travel many miles which is unusual for him.  We had our grandson Franklynn for the night and he had fun playing with his friends all day.

Photo: Fishing  and wow they are some big bass.  With Melissa Gardner Frank Gardner and Matthew PetersenThank you Photo: Fishing  and wow they are some big bass.  With Melissa Gardner Frank Gardner and Matthew Petersen
Lord for all the good times of fellowship.

Comments

Popular Posts