Acts 9 Goads SELAH

Kicking against the goads,  I am that person sometimes.   Our church family is growing so fast our Sunday School rooms have been enlarged in the last 4 months and are again becoming to small.  Such excitment as the Holy Spirit is being poured out and the WORD of God is being administered to the much needed sin in our lives.  Roman 12 in all the There fores, it is so totally crazy in Love with Jesus everywhere you look.   
But, with all the needs changes are taking place in many shapes and sizes.  Some seem hard (kicking against the goads),  I want the Lord to change my heart be ready to encourage and conform, not be causing dis unity and confusion.  We must be committed to prayer and the reading of the WORD.  Manna by the minute I call it.  
Just another SELAH

Comments

  1. Isn't it crazy that we never outgrow this in our walk with Him? I've waited to "arrive" in my Christian life but I never get there. I know I'll be 90 and still dealing with something! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts