Not cereal!

Matthew never wants cereal for breakfast. He tells me he can go to the barn if he wants cereal (grain).  So at first I didn't want to but then it occurred to me I will probably have a lot of years in my future that will consist of cereal,  bless that child for the reminder as cranberry scones are delicious.  We had a 4 page test in history covering 20 chapters equal to one quarter of Mystery of History 'll.   They both did well praise the Lord. 

Lindajoy and I are still doing our Elizabeth George study of the Young Woman After God's Own Heart.  We are on chapter 4 the second part of the study on prayer.  Today we looked at Mary's prayer it always melts my heart at the love and devotion she had to her Heavenly Father.  We are also studying Proverbs 1 with Papa.    He is so faithful to lead us in family Bible times together.
Now for science! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts